I set up this text post a while ago just in case. I wont be able to be on tumblr for a while and I just wanted to let everyone know. I’ve been having some issues and there’s a chance I could be stuck without internet. So I figured it’s only fair to set this up a week in advance. Hopefully I’ll be back soon.
Valentines Day is tomorrow so I thought I’d make some Valentines For (The Not So Great) Artist!
Enjoy, people, and if you don’t have anyone to spend Valentines with, DRAW YOUR FEELINGS. Or not, I’m not your boss.
Dear tampon and pad companies:
Please make your items quieter to open.
The whole restaurant/household/bathroom now knows I am on my period, thank you.
I just thought my flat-mates were eating crisps in the loo.
that is the single most british sentence i have ever read
that is the fucking cutest thing ever
sO TODAY I WENT TO THE BANK WITH MY MOM AND SHE WAS GETTING MONEY AND SHE SAID “YOU HAVE TO KEEP THIS MONEY IN A SAFE PLACE” SO I WENT TO HER EAR AND WHISPERED “IN MY BUTTHOLE” AND I GUESS THE BANK LADY HEARD ME BECAUSE SHE STARTED LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY AND SHE COULDN’T STOP
- ‘There’s no need to call me sir, Professor.’
- ‘Wow, I wonder what it’d be like to have a difficult life?’
- [‘Listening to the news! Again?’] ‘Well, it changes every day, you see.’
- ‘Yeah, Quirrell was a great teacher. There was just that minor drawback of him having Lord Voldemort sticking out the back of his head!’
- ‘Have you ever let it slip that you’d like to go out in public with the words My Sweetheart round your neck?’
- ‘This is night, Diddykins. That’s what we call it when it goes all dark like this.’
i kind of visualize tumblr as this place where like me and all the people i mutually follow are neighbors and we all live on one long street and whenever i see them on my dashboard it’s like i’m passing by their house and they greet me with whatever that text post says
John Green: What To Do With Your Life (x)
17,000 notes? That’s insane.
(I just imagined a world in which tumblr reblogs could be exchanged for the weird circular baby cheese that Henry eats every day, and then I would have like a lifetime supply of that surprisingly expensive baby cheese. BUT NO.)